Friday, February 15, 2008

I am tagging --- You

Tagging is fun unless you run out of blogger-friends. :-(

“Girl of Destiny” tagged me along with every other blogger I know.

But I don’t want this game to end with me, so if You happen to visit my page and if You aren’t tagged by anyone else, and if You find this game irresistible (lol ...), here You go….

I am tagging - You !!!

1.-Filipina,2.-Stories,3.-Abroad,4.-Husband,5.Gagiers, 6. Life 7. Everything, 8. Offer, 9. Moments, 10. Food Trip 11. World 12. suffering 13.china's autograph 14.Kiran's My voice15. Boobu 16.Sugar & Spice 17. ~*Girl of Destiny*~ 18. Nivi 19. You

All you're needed to do is to add your name to the end of the list.

The rules are that
-You shouldn't use any colors
-You should add only a short description
-You shouldn't change anything else in the tags.
-And there's also a way out where you can let others know that you're not interested in this crap by saying 'No' :-)

Note: Pls leave your blog link in my "Comments" section.


1 comment:

  1. hi i add ur link in my list about this game...thank you for joining girl...

    visit my paged...

    www.filipinolifeabroad.blogspot.com

    check ur link..okies c yah..

    If ur interested exchange links too give me a buzz okies...

    ReplyDelete